Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Culinary Micro Butane Torch for Creme Brulee Сooking ATLAS(TM) - Soldering Welding Brazing - Silver

This culinary butane torch is Awesome! It came empty and you have to add the butane to it. It is easy to fill up. Works perfectly well. I use it in the kitchen and the garage. I've been very pleased with this tool. Works perfectly and can light with one hand while holding wires in the other. There is not much to say though- this torch is exactly like the day I got it; no signs of wear. I use it several times a day, every single day. Another great thing about the torch I've noticed is that it regulates the gas very well. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01DZXBSEU Culinary Micro Butane Torch for Creme Brulee Сooking ATLAS(TM) - Soldering Welding Brazing - Silver]]