Saturday, September 3, 2016

Multifun Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder Kit with iPhone 6s Plus Case Metal Plate 2 Round for Smartphones Black+Black

I've gone through Phone cases and many car mounts over the years and I've never really found one I cared for. They were either very flimsy constructed and would break, car mounts fail to clip on to the vents well, or phone cases fail to really hold the phone solidly. This 2 in 1 combo pack Phone case plus magnetic car mount vehicle air vent smartphone kit is awesome, the magnet is totally one of the strongest and the best I've used, my phone doesn't move at all while driving around even with major bumps. I was skeptical at first, but I am pleased to say I am not disappointed. Fits my galaxy note just fine. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #multifun