Friday, September 2, 2016

Metatarsal Ball Of Foot Pad Cushion (4pcs) By Dr.Step Promotion

I sometimes have to stand for long periods of time while working, or I decide to wear some heels when I have to meet with a client, so after a few hours my feet are usually hurting and throbbing.Theses Metatarsal Ball of Foot Pad Cushion are amazing! My feet are so comfortable all day long now. My feet are so much happier and sure are loving these!! I have pain in the ball of my foot that hurts alot. I put one of these on and it really did relieve the pain. Throbs no more! These pads are a lifesaver. Disclaimer: This item was provided to me at a discount in exchange for my fair and honest review. That means that I use it in the way it was meant to be used and then provide feedback afterwards. I am in no way affiliated with this brand or product. I also do not receive any sort of compensation or concessions for a positive review. Personally, as a buyer, I depend on other buyers’ reviews before making any of my purchases. I only hope this review was useful to you. Just in case you wondering they stayed in place and never moved. #metatarsalpadscushions