Sunday, September 4, 2016

Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle ● Spiral Slicer ● Make Zucchini Spaghetti Pasta

Great for more than just zucchini. This Spiralizer is easy to use and to clean. It works pretty well, but just when I get down to the end of the veggie like in case of a carrot, there will be a little leftover that I ended up just snacking on for fear of my fingers getting too close. I use my Spiralizer almost every single day. To spiral cucumbers for an extra crunchy salad, to spiral cut zucchini and toss it in pasta casseroles, to spiral-cut sweet potatoes for roasting, etc. It's a super simple way to get more vegetables in my diet. I haven't yet used it on white potatoes just because I don't eat them very often, but as fall approaches and I start making more hot meals, I'm looking forward to making some fresh hashbrowns. I love it and can't recommend it highly enough! I am having a great time with this new kitchen toy. My family is suddenly eating the veggies I am running through it and plates are looking more professional. I absolutely love this product! This is a great little tool to have. It comes with a cute carrying case a brush and peeler. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
[[ASIN:B00KHD7NAA Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle ● Spiral Slicer ● Make Zucchini Spaghetti Pasta Noodles Zoodle Maker ● With Ceramic Veggie Peeler]]