Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Marsboy 3D Virtual Reality Headset VR Box Virtual Reality Glasses for iPhone 6

Marsboy VR Box gives you a decent 3D experience. This Marsboy 3D Virtual Reality Headset VR Box Virtual Reality Glasses is compatible with Android and suitable for Most Smart Phones but NOT SUITABLE FOR Nexus 6P! I have a Samsung Galaxy 6 and it fits inside with room to spare. The kids and I have enjoyed using the VR Box to watch videos and we downloaded multiple apps from Google play that worked great. I also use a air mouse so I did not have to keep popping my phone out to control it, but a bluetooth mouse would work just as well. I like the ability to adjust the lenses. It makes it an amazing experience since I can make sure it is set to my sight or the children as well. Its comfortable to wear with the cushioning around the face piece with T-shaped strap to holds it snug and in place. Another cool feature is I can zoom in and out if I need to look at something closer. This VR Box really is incredible if you have never tried a VR Box before. This one is the one! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #marsboy [[ASIN:B01GCCO5U0 marsboy 3D Virtual Reality Headset VR Box Virtual Reality Glasses for iPhone 6]]