Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Joy Voyage money belt for men & women. No worries travel with hidden security + GIFT!

Joy Voyage money belt is perfect for traveling or just for walking my dog in the neighborhood. Soft and comfortable and very easily adjusted for wearing around my waist. The pockets are big enough to fit my phone, keys, pen, coins, money, cards,etc. Also, it is RFID protected. I am very happy with this money belt. It favors a fanny pack but it very slim and I can wear it under my clothing. Overall I think this belt is a must have, especially for those out of country trips. Or even for just a time that you feel like you would like extra security for your belongings. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01H2HYJFU Joy Voyage money belt for men & women. No worries travel with hidden security + GIFT!]] #JoyVoyageMoneyBelt