Sunday, September 25, 2016

Leader Accessories Xtreme Guard 5 Layers Waterproof Breathable Outdoor Indoor Car Cover (Cars up to 19'0"(228"))

I needed a cover for my garage kept auto that is not driven during the winter. During that time it sits in the attached garage and gets dusty. This cover is exactly what I was in need of. It fits so well you would think it was custom made. This cover is very easier to install and remove, it takes less than a minute, and is really a great value for the price. Very nice material that is Breathable and waterproof made. Nice storage bag included. So far it keeps the dirt and dust off. It says it will protect my vehicle from hazardous elements such as harmful UV rays, dirt, dust, rain, snow, ice, pollutants, and bird droppings. I will have to see if it has endurance over time. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #leaderaccessories [[ASIN:B00K75UFWQ Leader Accessories Xtreme Guard 5 Layers Waterproof Breathable Outdoor Indoor Car Cover (Cars up to 19'0"(228"))]]