Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ice Cream Scoop By Lescco Promotion

This is a really nice good quality looking Ice Cream Scoop. I have went through several ice cream spoons trying to get it through some hard ice cream. I usually struggle to get the ice cream out of it's container. I used it on hard frozen ice cream and it scooped out perfectly. Not having to worry that a part of the scooper is going to break off or the handle coming off or having the scoop bend on me. This Ice Cream Scoop By Lescco made me realize that there is a solid one out there that is indestructible. It feels sturdy in my hand and has a good weight to it. It is not flimsy at all. The scoop is made of zinc alloy and PVC metal. It is not suppose to bend or break. It is also very easy to clean. I've never been able to find a good quality ice cream scooper that will last and not break. This ice cream scooper seems to be the one for me. The Ice Cream Scoop By Lescco does a great job at scooping ice cream. No complaints here! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #scoopicecream [[ASIN:B01FQVK21O Ice Cream Scoop By Lescco - Durable, Unbreakable & Unbendable Zinc Alloy & PVC Metal Construction - Lightweight, Ergonomic Design For Easy Handling - Ideal For Hard, Frozen Ice Cream - Chrome]]