Sunday, September 25, 2016

Malibu Beach Bag | 2-in-1 Mesh Beach Bag with Cooler | Beach Tote Bag - Large

This is the coolest beach/pool bag I've ever seen. I have got a lot of different bags I take on vacations, pool or to the beach but none of these are the mesh to help keep sand down to a minimal amount. So I was excited to try this mesh bag with cooler. Believe it or not the cooler part actually DOES work! I've used ice packs and it does keep the food and drinks cold for hours and hours. Obviously it doesn't hold much in the cooler department though. With about 2 small ice packs it did hold 3 regular sized bottles of water, 1 sandwich and a small Tupperware container. This bag is perfect for my trip to the beach. It easily fit everything I needed - towel, book, and even cold waters in the cooler section - and very easy to clean when I get home to remove any leftover sand. For those who want a big beach bag to carry enough for a family, this will not work. It does carry enough for one or two adults, or one adult with one or two small children. Two full size beach towels will fill the mesh portion of the bag, one ice pouch and 2 - 24 ounce bottles in the cooler potion at the bottom, did filled up the spaces. Overall, Keeps food and beverages nice and chilled! Super easy to wash and super roomy for all my (1) adult beach essentials. #malibubeachbag I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01GRVB3YC Malibu Beach Bag | 2-in-1 Mesh Beach Bag with Cooler | Beach Tote Bag - Large]]