Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lavender Extra Essential Oil Promotion

I have been buying Lavender Essential Oil for a few years. I always add several drops on each side of my pillow & really enjoy the relaxing, soothing scent to fall asleep. This is the most natural scent I've ever bought. It's great mixed in the Shea butter or infused. I love it. A little drop of lavender Extra Essential Oil gives a lot of fragrance to the whole room. I have tried other Lavender Essential Oil and this Lavender Oil is right up there with the best. I do use for various of other things besides the calming effect and diffusing. I'm not disappointed but very impressed with it. #hopewindhealth I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01GFI54Y2 Lavender Extra Essential Oil, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Best Quality, Therapeutic grade, Undiluted, Organic essential oil, 15ml/0.5oz-by HopeWind Health]]