Thursday, September 29, 2016

20x22x1 AC and Furnace Air Filter by Aerostar - MERV 8, Box of 6 by Aerostar

The filter is well constructed and made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens between 3 - 10 microns, including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust. Also very easy to install. True to size listed in description!! These are terrific high-quality filters. MAKE SURE YOU!! pay attention to the actual measurements before ordering so that you get a good fit. This was the first filter that actually fit properly. In the past, most of the filters I have used were too snug a fit and had to bend a little to squeeze into the housing. This one fit just right. These are just what I have been searching for. It has a good air flow. I only have one return for my furnace blower, so having good air flow was is important to me. I have dogs and a parrot so improve indoor Air Quality is a must. #AerostarAirFilters ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01CSWQN58 20x22x1 AC and Furnace Air Filter by Aerostar - MERV 8, Box of 6]]