Thursday, September 29, 2016

Peppermint 100% Pure Essential Oil Promotion

This peppermint oil has a smell of peppermint candy fragrance. I put one to two drops in my humidifier and it helps open up your breathing. This Peppermint smell is so great, it even cleared my stuffy nose and it helps! The peppermint scent is strong but clears my sinuses too. This peppermint essential Oil has so many benefits, qualities make it a good oil in the treatment of anxiety, indigestion, bad breath, flu, headaches and migraines, skin irritations, rheumatism, toothache, and fatigue. It even keeps mice, fleas, and ants away. What more can I ask for? The smell alone reminds me of Peppermint smell reminds of the candy canes I put on my Christmas tree. Great product!!!! I truly love it and I am sure you would like it as well. I definitely recommend it, use and see a difference. #hopewindhealth I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01GFF7VC8 Peppermint 100% Pure Essential Oil, Best Quality, Therapeutic grade, Undiluted, Organic essential oil, 15ml/0.5oz-by HopeWind Health]]