Friday, September 23, 2016

RAAYA 4 Way Hose Splitter With Short Garden Coil Hose Arthritis Friendly leak-proof Water Splitter Quick Switch Connector Ball Valve Rubber Washers Ultra High Flow at Four Outlets One Year Warranty by RAAYA

This has to be the biggest saver of time for me watering the yard. This is a well made splitter. The splitter is nice and heavy and of high quality. I connected this to my faucet with ease and it does not leak. It is working great so far and I'm very happy with it. I can water multiple areas at once just by flipping a tab. Water pressure did only changed a little and is still plenty for my hoses and sprinklers. I have not tried all four spouts all at once but I'm pretty sure the pressure may drop. I wish I had bought this a few months ago. I am very happy with this product. It was easy to securely attach this 4 way connector. The hose connections were spaced far enough apart for me to attach a hose timer without blocking the next connection. It's Amazing!!!! #tag=gardenproducts-tm-20 I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01F7D5SB0 RAAYA 4 Way Hose Splitter With Short Garden Coil Hose Arthritis Friendly leak-proof Water Splitter Quick Switch Connector Ball Valve Rubber Washers Ultra High Flow at Four Outlets One Year Warranty]]