Thursday, September 22, 2016

EMPACT BARS Amazons #1 Ranked All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten FREE Protein and Energy BAR for Women: Chocolate Cherry Bling

The Chocolate Cherry Bling is absolutely tasty! I haven't tried one yet that i didn't like, but I think this may be my new favorite. Just the right amount of sweetness and very satisfying . As usual EMPACT BARS does not fall short to deliver an amazing product that stands by their name. I finally gave the Chocolate Cherry Bling a shot. I do eat something when I wake up just before I go to the gym. I never want "real food" until later in the morning. But these EMPACT BARS Chocolate Cherry Bling is appealing to me, easy to grab, and gives me the energy I need for my workout. I could not be happier with my EMPACT BARS . The Chocolate Cherry Bling flavor is fantastic and I look forward to trying the rest! I'm thrilled to have a protein bar free of unnatural bulking agents and preservatives. Thank you! #RaiseTheBar ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01J92F5CW EMPACT BARS Amazons #1 Ranked All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten FREE Protein and Energy BAR for Women: Chocolate Cherry Bling]]