Thursday, September 22, 2016

Coconut Crave Protein and Energy BAR for Women by Em+Pact Bars

Love this Coconut Crave bars, great flavors great ingredients. Coconut Crave is perfect for either a pre-workout snack or a post-workout refuel. I have one every day after I work out in the morning-not only is it delicious but I know that I'm eating a healthy, clean breakfast and it holds me over until lunch-I've never had another bar that's been able to do that. If I don't get my morning workout in, I will have a bar about an hour before I hit the gym and it really gives me the energy to get through that workout at the end of the day. I like the product filled with the grams of protein. These bars are amazing in taste and they are all natural. You can't beat that. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #RaiseTheBar [[ASIN:B01J93YFCW EMPACT BARS Amazons #1 Ranked All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten FREE Protein and Energy BAR for Women: Coconut Crave]]