Thursday, September 22, 2016

Xnucol Magnetic Closure Clasp Band for Fibit Alta

This band is very sleek and looks great if you want to dress up the look of your Fitbit! It is a beautifully simple band that I could wear everyday. The band was very easy to attach to the Fitbit and put on. The clasp is magnetic so you don't need any help putting it on your own wrist. This also makes it extremely easy to adjust the tightness of the band while on. It is made very nicely. This band does the job of making my Fibit Alta look a bit more professional. I was looking for a dressy Fitbit alternative band that I could wear. I found it! I got it and I love it! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01K3AWLNK Fitbit Alta Band,Xnucol Magnetic Closure Clasp Mesh Band Milanese Loop Style Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap for Fitbit Alta (Silver)]] #XnucolMagneticClosureClaspMeshBandforFibitAlta