Saturday, September 17, 2016

FGN Remote Dog Training Collar Adjustable E Collar barking collar with Beep Vibration Shock Electric for Large Medium and Small dog

I still dog that's very energetic pup with a mind of her own and just want listen. My biggest obstacle was "come!" when she had her nose on something else. This collar was a last resort, and it works. Now we rarely if ever use the shock, a simple beep and she's heading right back to me. This product has saved my sanity. I have a pup that loves to run and bark at the neighbors and everything that moves. My only regret is that I didn't buy this product much sooner because it works miracles. Well, I have been using this collar for about 1 week now & so far I am very pleased!!! I have an dog that loves to test me!!! I tell him to "COME" and if he doesn't I press it & then as he starts to come I reward him with the smile and with a"happy" tone and tell him how good he is! A lot of the time now I don't even have to press the correction button anymore, I just use the commands & it has only been a week! Once I feel he really has it down pat inside I will move to the outside to start working with him...he will have more freedom now I am sure! Definitely would recommend, I was skeptical, but it really does work! I also love that it recharges. I only have done the initial charge & it is still fully charged. I only have it on him when he's running around the house, I leave it off all other times like in the car or night time or relaxing on the couch time etc. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01IN6CGWC FGN Dog Training Collar with Remote Manual Automatic Adjustable E Collar barking collar with 800 yards wireless remote control]] #dogtrainingcollar