Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Desk Lamp QIAYA [Luxury] LED Table Lamp [Eye-caring] 5W Gooseneck Art Sunlight Modern Swing Arm Office Desk Lamp for Husband College Student-Brown(Business Class)

It is hard to find a good lamp that does not strain my eyes when I’m reading at night. If you’re looking for a stylish, adjustable and energy saving LED desk lamp, this one absolutely recommended by me, the leather type material finish look very nice, the lamp have excellent quality and versatility. The lamp is light weight, extremely easy to turn on and off with just the slightest touch. and it can be turned in different ways and angles in order to target exactly where you need the light. The button functions included 2 levels of brightness. I think it would look good in both professional and at home environments, very high quality and eco friendly. It is super great for a college dorm too because it has a very small base and a super bright light. #qiaya I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01I36GZWO Desk Lamp QIAYA [Luxury] LED Table Lamp [Eye-caring] 5W Gooseneck Art Sunlight Modern Swing Arm Office Desk Lamp for Husband College Student-Brown(Business Class)]]