Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cocktail Shaker Set - Professional Bartender Kit in a Luxury Bag : Martini Bar Mixer Jigger 2 Liquor Pourers and ebook : 100 Cocktail Drinks Recipes - Barware Tools Supplies by SHIKSHOOK

The Cocktail Shaker Set was better than I thought it would be. The price was great and the quality outstanding. It was everything I needed to mix the perfect drink. Just having it around will make me feel like a professional bartender. With this setup, I can be mixing the perfect cocktails for all my family and friends. All I need is my favorite liquor. This set has just about everything the standard bar requires. It has a Cobbler Shaker 25 oz in Luxurious velvet bag, Double Jigger 1&1/2 oz, 2 Pourers & Ebook. Great quality and good looking too! If you're looking for a starter set with all the right pieces this one is it. It's tough to find a cobbler shaker, Double Jigger, and all the little add-on for such a reasonable cost. Each piece works well and looks exactly like the image online. Very Very nice. #SHIKSHOOK I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #SHIKSHOOK [[ASIN:B01C0RCOHM Cocktail Shaker Set - Professional Bartender Kit in a Luxury Bag : Martini Bar Mixer Jigger 2 Liquor Pourers and ebook : 100 Cocktail Drinks Recipes - Barware Tools Supplies by SHIKSHOOK]]