Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Heavy Duty Manual Pencil Sharpener

They don't make many things like they use to but this pencil sharpener will remind you of the old days, very nice, good quality and it makes nice point. Just like we all remember from school, turn the handle to trim a pencil! I sharpen a lot of pencil today around the house to test it. This sharpener is fast with man power and sharpens evenly. The secret is to push in lightly in, not as much as you think you should, and it comes out perfect every time. The kiddo's use it too. I don't know how long it will last with such heavy use, but it's faster and quieter than an electric sharpener. I do like this product. It's small and catches the shavings and keeps them self-contained. I do recommend it #pencilsharpener I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01G49F1O0 Heavy Duty Manual Pencil Sharpener - Extra Quiet for Classroom / Office / Art Use - Industrial Strength - Red / Black / Blue!]]