Monday, September 19, 2016

DAPOWA 24 LED Vanity Mirror - Rechargeable Battery

I've had mirrors before with bulbs that die and it was hard or impossible to replace them. With the LED, I just have to charge it up with a USB port, which is much easier. It is really a great mirror for applying makeup and the lighting is a real plus. Its very easy to use, lightweight and has a 5X magnification. It is just the perfect size and pivots so I can adjust it to my needs. It's also a very sturdy mirror that is nicely made. You don't have to screw on the base everything snaps right together which is very easily done. The base is just heavy enough to provide stability and functions really well. I do recommend you give it a test run. #LEDVanityMirror ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01J1YPF6O DAPOWA Wireless 24 LED Magnification Vanity Mirror]]