Monday, September 19, 2016

Mystic Ayurveda Manual Foot and Body Massagers

I got a Mystic Ayurveda Manual Foot and Body Massagers set which consist of three pieces. I got two beaded massage rollers designed to target toes, arches and heels along with a hand held massager that soothes painful arches and melts away cellulite in calves and thighs. I have been paying for a massage on a regular basis. After using this product, I will probably never go back. I got great results on my calves, back, heels, and hamstrings. These are the only areas that I've been working on. These are my problem areas and after using these products. I feel 100% better. It provides professional spa results anytime, anywhere, in-home or while traveling. Easy to transport and fits in my travel bag. The action of these massagers is very effective (it hurts so good). It's cost effective, deep tissue foot and body massagers require no batteries or electrical outlets it all MANUAL OPERATION. Very pleased with these massagers. Great price!!! Great product!!!! #LoveParkProducts ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01KUCE59Y Mystic Ayurveda Manual Foot and Body Massagers - Set of 3 Massage Tools and Equipment, Wood and Rubber Construction, Relieves Pain, Improves Circulation, Compact and Portable, Eliminates Costly Spas]]