Monday, September 19, 2016

4" Professional Pet Grooming Brush by The-PetStore

This Professional Pet Grooming Brush itself is very solid and the blade feels very durable. It has a strong handle with a easy release button to remove the hair. It does a great job removing my dog's shedding hair. It actually works as advertised for Chance's thick, long-haired coat! I am just so amazed as to how much fur and under coat this tool is able to remove. Chance just loves it when i use it. He has now gotten to the point that he worries me to comb him. When he sheds it drives him crazy. I hated to see him in that shape. What a improvement. It's the best thing I ever invested in for my pet an easy & quick removal of loose hair leaving my pet with a clean, reasonably groomed look. As a added addition it came with a clicker for training. Loving it!!!! The best part is it is MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE - ABSOLUTELY NO RISK TO ME! They offer a no questions asked REPLACEMENT TOOL or REFUND if for any reason I'm unhappy with my purchase! With that being said, I had nothing to lose. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I tam not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #thepetstore [[ASIN:B01K3ZIYWC Professional Pet Grooming Tools by the Pet Store Short Hair Dog Brush and Long Hair Dog Brush - This Pet Grooming Brush Reduces Shedding Hair by More Than 90% - Value Pack]]