Thursday, September 22, 2016

Maple-licious Protein and Energy BAR for Women by Em+Pact Bars

I think These Maple-licious Protein and Energy BARs are pretty good, I like this maple flavor. It does provide quick nutrients of protein, when I'm in need of energy on the go as a meal replacement. These bars mainly killed my rumbling stomach after a long workout. For a protein bar, they are pretty tasty and has a good consistency without that chalky taste that so many protein bars have. They fill me up quickly and keep me on full for a few hours. These are a better brand than some of the other energy bars on the market. Tasty source of energy. Portable. Easy on the stomach. I like to keep the protein Bar in my vehicles because they're very filling and if I need a quick Pick me up I've got it! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #RaiseTheBar [[ASIN:B01J92TTA6 EMPACT BARS Amazons #1 Ranked All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten FREE Protein and Energy BAR for Women: Maple-Licious]]