Tuesday, September 20, 2016

#1 Best Silicone BBQ Gloves - Oven Mitts Heat Resistant Potholders for Cooking, Grilling, Baking, Smoking - Red, Set of 2 pcs - By Master Kitchen - LIMITED TIME OFFER

These are some wonderful gloves. I use them for baking, for opening jars, really anything in the kitchen. They fit well and I don't think I'll need to replace them any time soon. They are a little on the big side but i can manage. I like it best because the kiddos use it to take a hot dish out of the microwave and the food was steaming hot, these gloves allowed them to grab the bowl, and empty the contents to a service dish and neither the steam nor the heat of the bowl was felt. They very easy to clean up. The silicone material is non-stick and dishwasher safe, making cleanup a snap. Obviously, the gloves are heat resistant, making them good for anything that calls for handling of hot items. Nice to have around!!! #CookingGloves I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01GJO009Q #1 Best Silicone BBQ Gloves - Oven Mitts Heat Resistant Potholders for Cooking, Grilling, Baking, Smoking - Red, Set of 2 pcs - By Master Kitchen - LIMITED TIME OFFER]]