Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chef Remi Kitchen Shears - Award Winning Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs, and BBQ's - As Sharp As Any Knife

Chef Remi Kitchen Shears are by far the most versatile shears i have seen and used to date. I already have used them in a multitude of ways. I used them to cut up Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, and Herbs. I love multi-functional kitchen tools and this certainly fits the bill. This is a very handy product that has a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Absolutely love these!! They are well made and will last a long time!! You won't be disappointed!! I used these in the kitchen to cut small slivers of meat, cilantro, parsley, fruit, and many other things. #chefremi I found that the shears are sharp and the handles are solid. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01H8CUAY8 Chef Remi Kitchen Shears - Award Winning Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs, and BBQ's - As Sharp As Any Knife]]