Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chef Remi E-50 LCD Digital Grill Thermometer

If you're like me, you may be tired of trying to read the small numbers off a traditional food thermometer. I absolutely love this thermometer!! I could not be more pleased with this product. I have used many other cooking thermometers in the past and nothing even compares to this. The instant read speed of this thermometer is amazing. It is so accurate and works very quickly to measure the temperature of my food. I have tested the temperature reading on it and it is fairly accurate which is very important for me because when I cook my roasts, pork chops, baked chicken and things like that I really don't want to overcook them but at the same time, I do want to make sure they have hit the mark in temperature that they need to in order to be safe for my family to eat. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #chefremi [[ASIN:B01D30P9O0 Chef Remi Digital Cooking Thermometer, Instant Read, Perfect For Grilling, BBQ, Smoker, Kitchen, Meat, Turkey, Candy and All Food. LCD Screen]]