Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Now With Backlight - Instant Read - Best Digital Thermometer for Grill, BBQ, Smoker, Kitchen, Meat, Turkey, Candy and All Food. LCD Screen

This is a must have for any kitchen for making sure your foods are cooked properly and also excellent for bakers and candy makers where having an accurate temperature is so important. I also like this when cooking meat so I'll always know things are cooked correctly so I do not run the risk of under cooked meat. This this thermometer has a hold button so while you are cooking you can see what your last temp was. This works as low as -58 degrees F up to 572 degrees F. This meat thermometer is really easy to clean and I just use dish soap and my sponge and gets it perfectly clean. I love the digital readings as well and it seems to be really accurate. It seems to be really sturdy and made really well. I also like the container it comes it. It has a little handle at the end so I can hang it up in the kitchen if I want. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #chefremi [[ASIN:B00RV3QAKS New Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Now With Backlight - Instant Read - Best Digital Thermometer for Grill, BBQ, Smoker, Kitchen, Meat, Turkey, Candy and All Food. LCD Screen]]