Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fringe Ankle Boot- Western Cowgirl Closed Toe Bootie - Trendy Zipper Pull Heeled Boot - Low Heel Suede

Wow, these are cute! I have been admiring these from afar and finally got a pair of them. I got my normal size 8½ and they fit like a glove. I got the black, and it is a very neutral kind of color that will go with so many things! Very comfortable, yet looks sassy and stylish when I wear them. I am Very, very happy with these booties! They are the perfect booties for fall. The heel is the perfect height for me. Not too low but not too high that I can't wear them all day. Love the fringe; they are made really well. None of the fringe is messed up at all; they all lay perfectly straight. They are really warm and come up high enough on my ankle that I can wear low socks without them being seen. I also love the look of the zipper on the outside. These will quickly become a staple for my fall/winter wardrobe. #zooshoo I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review[[ASIN:B017HUC350 Fringe Ankle Boot- Western Cowgirl Closed Toe Bootie - Trendy Zipper Pull Heeled Boot - Low Stacked Heel faux Suede Comfortable Casual Shoe]]