Tuesday, September 27, 2016

1byone Magic Outdoor and Indoor Christmas Laser Light, Gives Off Brilliant Lights with Green Christmas Tree and Red Star Patterns, Black

I had been eyeing the 1byone Magic Outdoor and Indoor Christmas Laser Light for over a year. So we it arrived I couldn't wait until it got dark. Wow what a wonderful display of color. We love this! And when I say we, I mean all my family whom were at my home when this came. So cannot wait for Christmas, I plan on using this the holidays. This is going to be some easy Christmas decorating this year. The lights are so pretty dancing around in Star and Christmas Tree Patterns. I set this up inside the house to test it, and it looks great. The moving laser is so much fun to watch. I'm looking forward to setting this up outside. At this time, I can't attest to the durability. It's weight is substantial and not flimsy. I just wish it had a remote so you can change to the different settings. The colors are very vivid. I would recommend this product!!!! Included in the Package was a Laser Light Unit with Screw and Bracket, Spike, Stand and User Manual. Everything you need to set it up. #MagicOutdoorandIndoorChristmasLaserLight I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01G4SZSBW 1byone Magic Outdoor and Indoor Christmas Laser Light, Gives Off Brilliant Lights with Green Christmas Tree and Red Star Patterns, Black]]