Thursday, May 26, 2022

Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum

Kérastase Elixir is a very effective product for my dry hair. I love how pleasant the product smell and how it makes my hair feel soft, look shiny, and hydrated. I also like that it prevents breakage. Kérastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum is appropriate for all hair types and textures, fine, medium, thick straight, wavy, or curly. The product is easy to use. I apply two to four pumps into the palms of my hand and distribute the serum lengths and ends of my dry or towel-dried hair. It consists of ingredients I trust Maize Oil Adds hydration, and shine, Argan Oil for strength, and Camellia Oil for shine, Procaxi Oil Adds nourishment and smoothness. Since I have been using Kérastase Elixir, my hair looks better and more manageable. It is some good stuff. I highly recommend it.