Tuesday, April 12, 2022

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup: 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

This  IT Cosmetics Bye-Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm is the best. My favorite feature its makeup (waterproof) & sunscreen remover, brightening facial cleanser, and hydrating face mask. This stuff works great, and it does not dry out my skin. My skin feels clean, soft, and hydrated. I like that the Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Changes from a balm to oil when applied to the skin and a milky cleanser when you add water. For a hydrating facial mask, I massage a scoop of the cleansing balm onto my clean face and leave it on for 10 minutes to soak in the skin before rinsing it off. I also love that it has ingredients my skin can trust Vitamin C, Rosehip Oil, Ceramide, and Shea Butter. My skin looks radiant, healthier, and feels hydrated & moisturized. This product does sufficiently and is something I highly recommend to all my friends and family.