Friday, May 7, 2021

BALANS LABS CBD-Infused Hydrating Serum

I have dry skin, and I am always on the lookout for a product that would help. I started using the BALANS LABS CBD-Infused Hydrating Serum a couple of weeks ago. Wow, what a change. My face feels so different now since I have been using the CBD-Infused Hydrating Serum. My face feels Hydrated, and my skin feels smooth, looks radiant, and even my skin tone looks better. It keeps my face moisturized, and the appearance of my skin is no longer scaly or dry-looking. This hydrating serum has ingredients  I look for in a product. These are ingredients I know about and trust. I like that it has Shea butter, Beetroot extract, Sea buckhorn, and French plantain.  The Shea butter is a natural conditioner for my skin. Beetroot has persisting hydration effect, Sea buckhorn hydration to brighten my skin's complexion. French plantain helps smooth the texture of my skin. This Hydrating Serum is a great product I use daily in the mornings and at night. I apply 6-8 drops in the palm of my hand and pat the serum onto my face and neck after cleansing. I highly recommend this product.