Friday, May 7, 2021

BALANS LABS CBD-Infused Day Cream

This BALANS LABS CBD-Infused Day Cream is the best day cream I have used in a while. I have been looking for something new. This product is my new go-to brand and part of my daily regimen. I like that it is natural and made with ingredients I know about and trust. The Day Cream has  Japanese wireweed which, helps to reduce the appearance of environmental stress on my skin. This Day Cream has Shea butter as a natural skin conditioner that gives my skin a moisturizing effect.  Alfalfa extract with essential vitamin revitalizes my skin, Vegan squalene for fast-absorbing hydration that lasts, and 150mg CBD + Phytocannabinoid. I have dry skin and, my face feels hydrated and moisturized through the entire day from using this Day Cream. I like that the Day Cream is not heavy and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. I highly recommend this product. It has my face feeling great. My favorite feature is the Day Cream is vegan, free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes, and sulfates. BALANS LABS CBD-Infused Day Cream is a good quality product for all types of skin.