Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hoover Total Home Pet Vacuum

I love it. It has a lot more suction than my previous vacuum. I have 3 dogs, two has short hair and the other one has long hair. My old vacuum could not pick up much of the short hair. This vacuum does a great job on everything including vacuuming in general. It arrived well packaged in the box and it was very easy to assemble. The cord is long enough to vacuum 2 big large room or 2 small ones. It works great on hardwood floors and carpet. I'm so impressed by how clean my carpet looks after using it. This is the best vacuum for the price. I am thrilled with the performance, and suction it works great. Picks up dog hair with easy and the attachments make cleaning around the house much easier. My favorite is the turbo tool. I just run it lightly on the furniture and it picks up hair like a pro. I have provided my honest and unbiased review. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.