Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash

I am an avid fan of Dove bath products. I was excited to receive a sample of one of their newest products, Dove Shower Foaming body wash. Normally, I only use Dove's moisturizing bar. However, I will definitely try Dove's shower foam again. The Dove Shower Foam has a convenient foam format and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The pump bottle is easy to use and the foam consistency allows me to get just what I need without spilling it. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The first thing that appealed to me was the softness of the foam, and how it felt silky, then the scent hit me. I loved the scent, it was a clean scent that lasted for hours after my shower. I found that If I used my hand, towel or a bath scrubber I got the same results and was able to lather and generate enough suds to feel like I was squeaky clean. When rinsing it off did not leave any residue. I can truly say I felt cleaned and refreshed. It took me, 2-3 pumps to achieve the latter I wanted. I highly recommend. I have provided my honest and unbiased review. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #DoveChatPack #DovePartner @Dove