Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tonly Monders Women's Modern Stylish Reversible Handbags, Shopping Shoulder Bag

It exceeds all of my expectations. It is large enough that I can put my large makeup bag in it or even use the little bag that came with it. Did I mention how beautiful it is? I love the purse design. It is just the right size, to keep everything organized, and the best feature is a zipper department on the front and the inside of the purse. I love the color "black with brown handles, which is a really nice camel color that is super popular right now and the leather is beautiful. What a lovely bag and it comes nicely packaged. This handbag is made of quality material and is pretty sturdy and holds so much of my stuff and my essential items like an umbrella, iPad, and books. The handbag has a very smooth finish to outside and the inside fabric is thick and not cheaply made. The zipper pocket on the inside I use it to keep my small stuff in. I definitely recommend the Handbag. It very nice!!! https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/w1q9b4r7/u6d2n5e8j2 I have provided my honest and unbiased review. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.