Sunday, December 17, 2017

90 proof scents Air Fresheners - Strawberry Wine and Ombre Leather

SMELLS GREAT! Not too strong. Has a refreshing scent that's not overpowering. These are my absolute favorite scents Strawberry Wine and Ombre Leather. I get compliments on how good my car smells all the time. I am going to stock up on these. I find these to have the most pleasant scent and last longer than most others of a similar style. I have no complaints whatsoever. The air fresheners arrived earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the service. I truly love these and the smell, when using in my cars. This came right on time and was happy it did because I could not wait to use it from the scent rolling from the unopened packaging. They came well packed and in great shape. This product is well made and feels like it is built to last. I definitely recommend these air fresheners. https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/t4f3b4r7/u6d2n5e8j2 I have provided my honest and unbiased review. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.