Thursday, October 5, 2017

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Conditioner

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. It feels amazing, smoothing and detangling my hair so well and by far is the best smelling hair product I have ever used. I have dry naturally curly hair and it left it feeling so smooth. I straighten my hair so it has some heat damage. I've been using this with the shampoo and my hair has never felt better. It gave me the courage to start rocking my curls because my hair is much healthier! Not only did this conditioner help condition my hair and leave it smelling amazing, but it also helped make it feel soft and visibly shiny after even after the first use! It has definitely helped me manage my hair a lot easier. Totally satisfied with the results! I highly recommend this product. I received this for testing purposes from Crowdtap, but these are my honest opinions.