Thursday, October 5, 2017

Pond's Exfoliating Renewal MoistureClean™ Towelettes

I love these exfoliating pads. It's hard to find ones that are not too soft and smooth because I don't feel those type clean as well. These are great for before bed or first thing in the morning use.I love everything about these towelettes the convenience, the scent, the effectiveness. They're super convenient to just grab and wipe, and they do an effective job of removing grime and makeup although I don't know that they could tackle heavy mascara, they leave my face feeling very clean and fresh in the morning. I feel like my skin is so refreshed and glowing after using these in the morning. I also really like the scent, which is clean and pleasant, not perfumey but if you're sensitive to scent, you might want to give these a pass. Overall, I highly recommend them. I received this for testing purposes from Crowdtap, but these are my honest opinions.