Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Glade PlugIns Car Air Freshener Starter Kit

Excellent product! It does last a very long time unlike other Car Air Freshener I used in the past where it claims to last 60 Days, but it's out after 2 weeks. I always love this New Care smell, and now it finally comes in this big scented air freshener. Every time I go in my car and turn on the engine, it fills up the whole car and smells really good. I get a lot of compliments when I drive people around in my car. This is easy to set up and it does smell nice. I kept it on the lowest setting and that is more than enough for me. If needed you can adjust the level of fragrance to a higher setting. The cartridge is easy to insert into the applicator and takes less than a minute to get it all set up. With that said I definitely recommend it.