Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone Wireless with Echo Reverberation | Noise Filtering 3 in 1 Singing Mic, Portable Speaker and Powerbank | Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Laptops & More (Black)

High quality! High end! I love this product. The speaker sounds are surprisingly perfectly pitched. It is lightweight and compact enough for a child to grasp. It made my party a huge hit!!! It only takes a few seconds to connect to Bluetooth, and then you can tap into any source of music from your device. I searched for my favorite song on my smartphone, and also on youtube. It was AWESOME using it with Youtube because it gave me Karaoke music and showed the lyrics on the screen of my smartphone. This wireless microphone has brought me, my friends and family, a lot of joy. This microphone is absolutely fantastic! I like the fact that it has Bluetooth. I can connect it to my tablet or smartphone and listen to music through a microphone so that we can sing along with the background music and your voice is very clear. It comes with a USB cable charging battery and audio cable. I would definitely recommend it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.