Sunday, July 9, 2017

MINÉRAL 89 HYALURONIC ACID FACE MOISTURIZER

I have been using this every night and morning for over a month now and my skin is looking rather amazing! It's so lightweight and refreshing. This serum really helped hydrate my skin and I'm very satisfied with how well it worked. The Hyaluronic acid is the important ingredient you want in good facial moisturizer, which this product has. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or oily, and it soaks in really fast. It's very easy to apply and isn't too thick or too runny. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and healthy for a full day after applying it. It comes in a very appealing bottle that you don't have to hide. It is fragrance-free, which personally I like more. The pump is very good quality and pumps easily. All in all, this is a great moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling really healthy and hydrated. I would highly recommend it! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.