Sunday, July 9, 2017

Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask, 2 Ounce

I have thick, coarse, curly (natural)looking hair. I really like how smooth this conditioner makes my hair feel after using it. It works quickly. I usually leave it on no longer than 10-15 minutes and it does the job of a deep conditioner that usually takes 30-60 minutes. I don't have to spend as much time detangling after using this! like the smell of it too. This is my favorite hair mask EVER, you will not be disappointed in this product and this size is great for travel. Nothing really ever worked for my hair like it says it's going to. Except for this stuff Eva NYC !!! I had never even heard of the brand, but I got to test if free and I was blown away! Now, my hair is not a total mess. I love this hair mask. I would highly recommend it! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.