Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Revlon Youth FX™ Fill + Blur Foundation in Natural Beige

I'm extremely happy I tried Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Foundation in Natural Beige. I love that it matches my skin color. No other brands come close. I am now convinced that there is a foundation that can smooth lines and make my face look younger and feel so soft as soon after applying the primer and concealer. The Revlon's Youth FX Fil l&Blur Foundation is creamy and lightweight. It also has SPF 20 which is something that I want in a foundation. With coverage, so great this foundation combined with the blur primer for the forehead, concealer, and primer for the face and neck can be worn alone or with my favorite eyeshadow, mascara and blush and lip color. I get a flawless look. Love my new healthy younger looking skin with help of Revlon's Fill and Blur products. Got to sample the product free. This 100% my honest opinion.