Saturday, June 3, 2017

Rave Cats Kaleidoscope Glasses, Rainbow Prism - For Music Festivals, Light shows, EDM

Excellent quality glasses. The lenses are more on the heavy side but don't get in the way of me wearing them. The quality is fantastic, the design is intense. I am so excited to get these in time for 4th of July firework show. I would not try to walk or move in these glasses thou but as long as I'm in a stationary place these are great. They look stunning and are beautifully made. They are pretty to look at but difficult to view through when walking around. The best way to use them is to be Lay back somewhere in a spot and enjoy them! The kids love them and said they were totally awesome and they rock!!! If you're thinking of buying them, do it! The clear frames are super cool. Looking at everything through them is like a different world. I definitely recommend. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/e2s1c2r6/u6d2n5e8j2