Saturday, June 3, 2017

imoli Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Support, Non Slip Base (Black)

The best thing about this mouse pad is how comfortable the wrist rest is. If you use a mouse a lot you will really notice how much better it feels. I also like the color of this pad. The black color goes with everything and also hides any dirt as it gets older. You won't get tired of looking at it like you might if it were a bright color. I like to use a mouse pad because I have scratched up my table in the past by not using one. It also seems like the mouse works better with one. I also had problems with my wrist to the point where I wear a brace at times and it has helped tremendously. I am quite pleased with this mouse pad with wrist rest. Now that I have the cushioned support of the gel pad, I don't seem to have that problem any longer so far. I highly recommend it. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/o8k7x1r6/u6d2n5e8j2