Sunday, November 13, 2016

Orgalif Heavy Duty Folding Step Stool with Anti Slip Dots & Strong Support Step Ladder for Adults and Kids (White-Gray)

I have been using this for a week with no problem. I am on the short end side and it helps me reach my upper cabinets. It is HEAVY DUTY that can Hold up to 350 lbs for strong support in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, closet, garden and ,more. It folds flat for easy storage and has anti-slip feet pads for strong grip. It is also very Convenient & Portable. I love it because there's always a cabinet that I cannot reach, and I hate to drag out the bigger step stool. This is perfect. I keep it folded next to the end cabinet and now it only takes a second to set it up and get what I need. I am very happy with it. I feel it is sturdy enough and I feel safe with using it frequently. This is a great light duty step stool. I am buying a second one to keep in another location. Sometimes all you need is a small step up to get the job done! I love these stools, great in the kitchen and closets. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. [[ASIN:B01EYWB95Y Orgalif Heavy Duty Folding Step Stool with Anti Slip Dots & Strong Support Step Ladder for Adults and Kids (White-Gray)]] #Orgalif