Sunday, November 13, 2016

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub 12 oz with Organic Ingredients – Best for Stretch Marks , Acne , Anti Cellulite & Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins

I use this product every few days. It is very messy but my skin feels so amazingly soft afterward. Combined with my daily moisturizer my skin has never been so soft. Holy bejeezus. I have been putting off getting this scrub for months due to the price. I mean, how much better could this sugar scrub be than any others, right? Wrong. This is some AWESOME stuff. I wouldn't have thought that I had super dry or rough skin; sometimes patches get super dry in the winter. After the first day of using this scrub, I really can't believe what a difference it makes! My skin is super soft, and it glows. This product is great. I use it in the shower every few mornings. It's a scrub that cleans your body and helps leave your skin glowing. I would splurge on this Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub. The product itself is lovely and luxurious. The oil portion of this product leaves your skin nice and moisturized and smooth. I absolutely love the smell too. The aroma is light and fresh and helps give it that "I just came from the spa smell". The fact it's natural is just bonus points. I love this product and would recommend it to everyone. NEED this shower/bath essential! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.[[ASIN:B01LZDS706 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub 12 oz with Organic Ingredients - Best for Stretch Marks , Acne , Anti Cellulite & Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins]] #NewYorkBiology