Friday, November 11, 2016

FIXBODY 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers for Kids & Adults Multi Color Containers with Lids, Set of 3

I really like these containers. They are not Rubbermaid, but they are sturdy and dependable. These containers are exactly what I was looking for. I have been trying t cut down on fast food and eat right ( healthier). I really like to prepare meals in advance and freeze them so when I don't have time to cook, I can just pull something out of the freezer and have a nice home cooked meal quickly and easily. The large compartment is perfect for a serving of rice and meat, or whatever combo you like. The smaller compartments hold a nice serving of vegetables or whatever sides you like to have. I've been using these for 2 weeks now and have run them through my dishwasher, and microwaved them multiple times and they look just as good as when they arrived. I am very impressed with the quality of these lunch box containers. They are made of thick plastic. The lid snap on nice and tight they and does not leak. I really Awesome !!!! #BentoLunchBoxContainers - [[ASIN:B01LD36ALU FIXBODY 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers for Kids & Adults Multi Color Containers with Lids, Set of 3]] I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.